Monday 6 August 2007

Another busy week

sorry not updated this in a while been so busy!

well I have not been this sociable since years ago! i have basically been out every day/night last week doing various things and meeting up with friends. and keeping an eye on my uncle who had a fall thankfully ok now.

we went to see the simpsons movie which was good but not as good as I thought it would be.



I have been to Lunch with my sister in law well she made Lunch!
shopping in Edinburgh with my Sister in law and best friend,

this is me and my best mate but as usual my eyes shut and she refused to sit any longer and have her pic taken



this is my sister in law, not pulling her usual pose for a change



I had a scrappin day with me and my sister in law which she loved and we both completed two pages and ate Paul's macaroni cheese (which i must say is the best)
I also visited a friend and had a good girlie catch up

Linda don't faint here but i also drove to cumbernauld twice (this is my first time driving there Paul usually takes me through and picks me up!!) Guess what i didn't get lost well i tell a white lie but it wasn't lost, i arrived at the end of a street and had no clue and phoned my pal up who gave me directions, much to my amazement i went to turn round in a street that was of this road and there was her house!! not bad for me!!!!

the 2nd visit was even better as i got there and home without phoning anyone!!! must be getting better me and my best mate had decorated her bedroom think there was more paint on me than anywhere else lol but at least its painted i took her top get matching accessories too.


If anyone knows me especially Linda you will know how bad my sense of direction is!!!!:)


I also went to Edinburgh on Wednesday night with my friend and meet another 10 photographers and spent the evening taking pics from the parliment buildings and the royal mile, it was a pleasent evening and much enjoyed!!








Our dynamic Earth











St Giles catherdal Edinburgh




1 comment:

Linda said...

I am well impressed - great pics and driving to Cumbernauld! Well done you, must get your big shot back to you soon. Take care x x x