Sunday 29 July 2007

Airshow 07

Saturday seen us at the air show at East fortune air museum,Nr Edinburgh, altough the previous years have been much better than this, it didnt stop me from taking nearly 900 photos narrowed down to 700 i must say most of these pics are of the red arrows my all time favourite!!
I do not really get over excited about going but go as paul is into his planes and loves going, and as he takes me to all my craft shows and never complains about it, so i go along with to the air shows, and the leave the modeling areoplane shows to him and his dad!
I just take my camera and happy with that!!!
This is laid back paul talking to his friend
whilst waiting on the start of the air show,
he'd kill me if he even knew i had taken
it let alone put it on here






THE RED ARROWS
















Hawker Hunter








lancaster Bomber Battle of Britain mermorial flight






The Chinock




4 comments:

Linda said...

Great pics - I do love the red Arrows. See you tomorrow.

Roz said...

wow, great pics, can't believe you where that close to them.

Sara-Jane said...

thanks londa and roz!
we always get a good spot when we go but it helped this year a si had 28-300mm lens which menat better pics

the photos have progessed over the last 6 years from taking them on my diddy point and shoot where they were just blobs in the sky to now capturing detail in some of them anyway

Unknown said...

Great Photos of the Red Arrows and the Helicopter,johnw294