Friday 10 August 2007

wheres the sun gone!

we had two lovely days of sun shine! Wednesday my friend and I sat out in the garden with the kettle constantly going for tea and we both ended up getting burnt shoulders oops.
Thursday was also nice but not as hot, I went to yellowcraigs beach (nr North Berwick) with my friend, her man and her 8 year old! we had a great time playing in the sand , dancing along the beach and also singing, I will keep the song to my self a sits rather embaraassing! but never mind, her man decided to pretend he didnt know me and my friend
Took lots of photos and her 8 year old had a shot of the camera and took couple nice ones of me and his mum well done Aaron!







this is me by Aaron








this is Aaron pulling faces at his mum!




the work of Katrina and I







Katrina and I
the lighthouse
me at the play park
Katrina and Aaron in the disatnce

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that park at Yellowcraigs, and the beach too