Tuesday 3 July 2007

Well im of to see Bryan Adams again!!!

well I'm all excited I went to see Bryan Adams back in May at Glasgow SECC and loved every minuted of it hes been my all time favourite since 15 year ago but never had the chance to go and see him till recently, what made it extra special was the fact it was the first concert that my boyfriend and i had gone together, (we hate each others taste in music) It was totally amazing.






















I worked my butt off the last two week, but after paying my share of the bills and all that i never had enough for the tickets to see Bryan again this month at Murryfield in Edinburgh, My great partner came home on Friday with two tickets for standing!!! you've never seen anyone so happy so i cant wait ,its really cheered me up!!!!!! although he has put conditions on them i have to behave and not give him cheek and stop moaning at him :) I've even done the dishes every day since he bought them without complaining.

I have also been looking after my sister in laws animals whilst the in laws are away!!!! and decided to raid the boxes in there garage that belonged to us!!! and came across boxes and boxes full of photos my god Ive loads to scrap!!! and brought back lots of memories

going to take Paul's and his dads pet snake portrait well if I'm brave enough i know i will freak out and run away but the snake is getting older so i wanna do it for his dad mainly as its the last snake of about 10!!!! and his dad is proud of this snake




what do you think of this wee fella its my sister in laws hamster couldn't resist but take her pic

1 comment:

Angela said...

Lucky you, I love Bryan Adams

Have tagged you, see my blog