Saturday 30 June 2007

bargains! bargains! bargains!

yesterday I popped into Jessops to find there closing the smaller shops and had huge clearance sale on! i bought myself one of these Centon spotting scopes for £80.00 Instead OF £199.99, its handy for taking pics of the moon also which for personal resons is one of my favourite subjects so cant wait to get out and play!!!!!!

Thanks to Linda for lending me her lens fnally got out wiv it today!!!! and went to Kirkcaldy to meet my uncle and wnet to beveridge park boy did it bring back childhood memories but was a great day out wiv results of some pics.












got my offical acceptance letter for the HND photography
yesterday im really chuffed!
and am all excitied now

we have friends coming for dinner tomororw then off bowling
should be a good nite!!
Storm my rabbit is doing really well we have had
her a month now certainly fells like longer but wouldnt
change her for the world!!





these are some Pictures of Storm i took in my studio tonight pretty pleased with them!





having our friends round was great we ended up bowling
and typical as ever the guys won!!! im sure there was some cheating going
on. we ended up clubbing in Livingston and there was only 8 people there
never see a club so quiet but we all had a ball!!!!
have a good rest of the weekend!! im up so late as i cant sleep a smy partner is
snoring so im doing a little scrapbooking!!!


2 comments:

Linda said...

Glad you had a good time and finally got to take some pics. Storm looks so cute.

Angela said...

OMG that rabbit is so gorgeous!!!!