Thursday 5 July 2007

Rain Rain and more Rain!!

All its done is rain here the last few weeks!!! its driving me up the wall although it did my grass and plants good the grass was like a jungle even my cat got annoyed when i manged to cut it!!!
we had a little sun today which was really hot and as soon as i left Fife the heavens opened!!
but the rain and sun together can bring something nice"the rainbow"

















I got these from our Local Paper Mill shop!! fell in love with them staright away also ordered the happily ever 8x8 album which I am pitting away for when I come back from californa, thought it fitted in well with the disney theme from Disney land. world park that is in calfornia! Im not sure what im going to use these papers for but am sure i will find something!
also bought some friends stamps this morning from the shop in Kirkcaldy (fife)

we also have another new member to our family mush to my disgust as im petrified of them, My partner went to the pet shhop and stupid me believed and didnt think anything of it when he told me to get what i want for the rabbit and he would pay, when i went to find him i realsied that the shop owner was handing him a small box, when i asked what it was i nearly fainted it was a snake! which im so petrified off!! i couldnt belive he actually got one!! couldnt say no when he has turned round tp the guy and said he would take him. the snake is 2 weeks old
He got a western hognose snake and i really upset a si refused to take pics of him and do any scrap booking on him!!!and so i didnt upset paul anymore i wa sbrave and took pics well from a distance and zoomed in!!! and supoose nowi will have too scarp them but want/ need better pics of him!!!
at least pauls happy!!!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Next time I come to visit I may just be staying outside! Snakes!!!!

Unknown said...

Like the photo of the Western Hognose snake is it poisonus?