Wednesday 11 July 2007

Take That here I come!!

wow ive been on the reserve list since november to go and see Take That in Birmingham and got the phone call today to say I have a Ticket for there concert in November im so excited just waititng for mummy to pay for me now!!! then i can owe her the money back!!!!
Ive been a fan of theres since the begining and am meeting up with lady i first went with, who seen me then as a very shy teenager wow she will be shocked to see me now as im not so shy aymore!!!! still shy but no way as bad!!
this is a picture of mark owen from there reunion concert last year in glasgow (my Fav)

Must Say a really big Thankyou to LINDA for selling me the lens, it will come in handy thanks again ur a super star!!!!
just checked my strawberry plants and my there doing well better than my mother in laws which is a shocker!!!wont be long till there ready for eating!









Been scrapping nearly finsihed few pages just waiting on order coming from photobox so i can finish them off then i'll upload them!!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Am sure you will have a fab time, plants are looking great

Sara-Jane said...

Thanks Angela!!

Linda said...

I remember them well, I'm sure you will have a ball!