Wednesday 11 July 2007

Tagged from Angela

7 things about me!!!!

1. Im a chocoholic anything cadbury and galaxybut will eat any choc apart from orange, coffee and mint flavoured

2. Im going into my 3rd and final year as a photographer,I love portraiture work, weddings and still life when its a subject i like (flowers are my best still life work)

3. im engaged to paul and live with him and my cat (midnight) My lizzard (Gizmo) and my Rabbit (storm) better not forget the snake

4. Im petrifed of SNAKES! the dark! heights! spiders, basically a big scardy cat

5.Im a care assisitant in the hopsital (night shift)

6. i love going out for dinner and meeting friends for a girlie nite out!!!

7 i am a big CSI fan!!!

off to tagg everyone who reads my blog!!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Snap with CSI, snakes and heights! Looking forward to our phot day, take care x x x

Angela said...

great answers!

Sara-Jane said...

thanks Linda and angela