Saturday 14 July 2007

Strawberries nearly ready!!!

not been up to much the last few days as ive four nights at work luckly im on number 3 tonight thank god, im in maternity tonight so that will be good just come home very broody!!! much to pauls disgust although his opinion has changed recently from not wanting kids he doesnt to we will see what happens once im finished college!!!!

just been looking at my strawberries and wow there early ready still slighty on the green side!! esepcially underneath

and my sunflowers are getting slowy but surely!! i did plant 12 but have only ended up with 2 left, just wnat them to flower soon!! as there another of my fav flowers and cant wait to photograph them in my portable studio


1 comment:

Linda said...

When your flowers are grown I want to take pics too, lol.