Tuesday 17 July 2007

Moo cards from Flickr

Ive recently got into swapping these tiny cards!! they cost £10.00 for 100, so far i have swapped at least 50 and using a set of 10 to show people quickly some of my work especially the guys at my boyfriends work (no way would they get there hands on my portfolio and get it messy) so these cards come in handy for that.
so far ive swapped the cards with people from america and england!! gonna make a mini album that i can extend to store them in. many others use them for
christmas tags,
with compliments type thing for there jewerly making
magnetsetc etc
theres many uses for them ive set mine up like calling cards for my photography
heres a link that might explain it better!!
















I have really enjoyed this swap and cant wait to get my next set!!! probably do a set on my flowers and the scottish highlands

1 comment:

Linda said...

What a great idea!