Friday 27 July 2007

What a Busy few days!

Firstly I must thank Linda for letting me come and play on Wednesday I had a great time! and can't wait to do this again, Maybe you should come to me Linda next time and maybe Paul will get some jobs done!! but then again maybe not I know what he like, he will happily play his xbox with the excuse that he would only get in the way! thanks Linda for cutting out the pianos for me on ur craft robo!! there great!
I know Roz kindly showed me how to use the alcohol inks but I just couldn't get the hang of it, until Wednesday @Linda's and my god I'm no longer chucking out the alcohol inks as I'm in love with them now thanks Linda for showing me again have so many plans including alcohol inking Paul's xbox although i don't think he'd be to pleased but next time we have an argument believe me the xbox will get it!!!:)
I manged to complete two pages at Linda's which I was happy with! finally got the Autumn pages done from last year!

I have also been back to kirkcaldy with my great uncle again! were very close and whilst I'm of college i try and spend as much as possible with him as i know when I'm @college I hardly see him, he took me to ravenscraig park which was so lovely and peaceful and we walked for miles, his poor knees will certainly be giving him grief over the next few days!! but as he says he thinks of places i can photograph! and never complains
we walked to a place called Dysart which had beautiful habours and beachy bits with so much to photograph, from wildlife to things washed up on the beach (like the washed up wheel)
we also visited the new hovercraft which was doing a two week trial taking passengers between Kirkcaldy and Portabello and again i took even more photos, then if that wasn't enough we walked even more to go and see the seals I've waited years to see them!! as my uncle has spoke of them often!! (Linda u would love it where we was plenty photo opportunities)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the montage of images of the Hovercrafts and the squirrel.