Tuesday 26 June 2007

Good news all round!

well what a weekend of good news!!

firstly i have completed college and have been told unofficially that i have passed with flying colours!! so onwards to the HND now!! to continue my career in photography!!!

My 2nd lot of good news is Paul and I have finally set our wedding date, its only taken 6 and half years! :) shocking I know but at least its going to happen now.

we were also asked if we wanted go to califonia in 2009 as both my inlaws are turning 50 and Paul and I will be turning 30 at the begining and end of the year, so were going to celebrate our birthdays, his parents are paying for us to go, the flights and vila, so we decided to get married over there too but in a visit to Las vegas and get married there,

I am already planning what i am going to see and what I want to do also going to make a planner to start palnning just need inspiration!!! and materails!!!
will upload pics as soon as i get started!

take care all xxxx

2 comments:

Linda said...

Congratulations,both on college and the wedding arrangements. Will catch up with you soon, take care x x x

Angela said...

Double congratulations, am so happy for you
xxx