Friday 28 November 2008

well ive started christmas shopping

It took a while but i had already bought a few bits and thought I was doing well
but then gave up, to make matters worse I hate crowds and get furstrated, We were in marks and spencers last week as my boyfriend was getting measured for a suit,(his bday present from his parents)I have been seeing him for 8 years nearly and have never seen him in a suit,:) had to leave them as the crowds were horrendous so I took my self to the disney store where I was fine.

I went to Glasgow and livingston and came home with nowt but toys for me puppy! oops
I then decided my safest bet would be to shOp on line and was sucessful for few things
thankfully they send to dofferent adresses so my dads recieving my mums and will wrap it for me.

night mare all round never mind!! it will be sorted soon I have made my christmas cards so thats a good thing.

My partner and I have aleady had our christmas present from his parents and she is adoreable, she is a choclate labadore,(The photos were from last week when she was 7 weeks old) only taken me 8 years to pursuade him we wanted a doggy, he hates the puppy stage and says its hard work, but she getting better as she going 4/5 hours instead of 2 to get out in the garden at night, she will get there eventually, even planning on taking her to puppy training classes once she has had her jags and can go out properlly,


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like this Image of Rollo sleeping well composed and good colours