Thursday 20 November 2008

Its all go....................

well recently I've had shifts coming out of my ears, its been a bit touch and go the last few weeks but picking up slowly thats the NHS for you though.

I did have a few jobs for my photography and have just got the photos back for the clients so getting them delevered and out of the way........

I was at the cinema again for my friends birthday she wanted to go and see James Bond which definatley wasnt my kind of film but i went as thats what she wanted to do and we also went for an all u can eat chinese which was so yummy


this years fireworks we were at Falkirk's Callendar park which had about 5000 people there. so my partner and me uncle stood at the quiet bit and my partner took the photos as i didnt have room to swing a cat yet alone set my tripod up etc etc, we were entertained by the macdonald bros but could hardly hear what they singing. never mnind thanks to Paul for taking them




1 comment:

Unknown said...

The colours in these images of the Falkirk Firework display are Excellent,Well shot.