Wednesday 5 November 2008

Faskally 24/10/2008

Due to unforseen circumstances I couldnt go with Linda but really wanted to go as I loved it last year! my friend Fiona managed to get last minute tickets for the 24th but at 9pm! anyways we went and had a great time,despite the heavy rain it was still good we just went prepared in our wellies. the theme this year was a journey through space I was a little disapointed as after watching the 530 show on ITV they did a coverage there and showed us a space ship coming out of the water which never happened. never mind I also felt there was more to see last year and had wee fountains coming out of the wee lake where this year they never.

my friend was so amazed at our glow stick we get to go round the forest! we were just mad happy girlies no wonder my partner gets a headache when me and fiona get together we never shut up :)

I think the Aliens got to pauls head as he was photographing them but trying to tell me they were real i dont think so

thanks Fiona for getting the tickets x





No comments: