Wednesday 5 November 2008

Bryan Adams 27th October 2008

After buying the tickets away back in May it seemed liked agaes away that his concert was! so when October arrived i was mortified as time had flown by so quickly! now its only 3 months till im the big scary 30 but never mind lots planned!

We were at The Byan Adams tour promoting his latest album 11, we were standing and although we were late getting there we still managed to get one from the front row so of course I was in my eleament and was so excitied when he came to the edge of the stage! oh boy if i was that wee bit taller i couldve touched him!
my friend fiona aboustley loved him and knew more songs than she thought and my neighbour who wasnt really a fan came along anyway and had a ball theyve both put there names down for next time:) Its also the only concert that my partner comes with me too. which I must apologise too as we were taking the micky out of him for not dancing or getting excited never mind thanks Paul for taking us mad girlies, and I apologise for giving you a head ache.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great Photos of Bryan Adams,glad to hear you enjoyed the show.