Monday 22 September 2008

the start of my busy social life!!!

Saturday 13th seen me at Angelas crop in stone house, i managed 3 pages and the tag challenge set by Angela, i came home at 1930 as i was so shattered at not sleeping for nights before!

Paul my partner was at Leuchars Air show so he had pinched my camera for the day!

I came home to find Damien our newest pet had passed away, due to what they call a reptile virus poor wee mite we only had him a month but hopefully he resting in peace in the plant pot beside my bearded dragon that passed away last october!

Last Wednesday was meant to be the start of camera club, but I had a visitor at last minute, a friend I hadn't seen in months so was chuffed and spent good few hours catching up on missed chats, its so nice to catch up with old friends.

After loosing everything on the laptop after a windows live update went wrong, and currupted not only mine but hundreds of peoples acer laptops, One of my friends had posed for me again in the grave yard in Waterloo Place Edinburgh,
were planning on a studio shot, when I eventually get Time to my self which will probably not be till after christmas now the way things are going!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pauls jet fighter shots are very good with good detail,Also like the shots of your model friend taken Edinburgh,very well composed