Monday 18 August 2008

busy last week of the school holidays

Ive been way busy this week and have had a great week!
It was my friends sons birthday
so I spent the day with them, and was there for him opening his presents
and off course I had my trusted camera again! He had ball, AAron and his Mum ended up going to Mill Farm amd I wished I had gone http://www.livingstonalive.co.uk/almondvalley.shtml it looked like it was a great day despite the rain.
















I think Aarons favourite present was his huge water gun
and trex from primevil!
We also went bowling with aaron and Katrina which was a great day out! I hadnt been bowling for ages so really enjoyed it
back to reality and back to work got a lot to pay out for especially in the month of october!!



I Have started christmas shopping well only a little but seen and thought it was the perfect present for my best friend well part of her present

No comments: