Monday 4 June 2007

Gardening scotland

With every intention of going to gardening Scotland to get my mother in law something for her birthday with the instructions from my partner not to buy anything tacky.
my friend and i finally suceeded!! and got my mother in law a few bits and bobs for her gardening and also dome lily bulbs which is her favourite cut flower!

I also couldn't resist and taking my camera as flower photography is one of my most loved subjects to photograph and can sit for hours taking the photos of them..


there was hundreds of lilies at the show!! which i just had to photograph and didnt realise just how many different varieties there were.





I also liked the poppy and had captured it just after they had been watered also found some blue poppieswhich i didnt know had exisited and loved them to bits.

there was this amazing blue flower at the show, which im now on the hunt, to get them for my garden, and i totally loved them. but would rather grow them from scratch.The next lot of pictures are of friends wee girl who had a great time too she pushed my mother in laws trolley all round the show and wasn't scared to push people out of the way if she needed passed,

she had various comments on how cute she looked pushing the pink trolley and also promoted the pink ones, she had carried her dolls in the trolley along with her water and her sungalsses.

we had heard a band there and my friends wee one had stopped for at least 45 mins just dancing to the music with the trolley in tow and her teddies it was really funny to see and she just stood putting one foot in front of each other and swaying her hips.






this was a huge polar bear that she found and she totally adored him, putting her teddies on his knees and cuddling him, she had her own wee convesation with him pressing his nose and even shared her dunny with him. we all couldnt stop laughing whne she had put her wrist strap on him and tried to make him come home with her.
Also been to the garden centre and got some seeds for my garden and hopefully by setpember I will have lovely coloured flowers to photograph, which i find i buy seeds to give mne great colorful flowers that I can later photograph.
Better decide what im taking tonight and go and pick linda up!! (its craft Nite)



1 comment:

Linda said...

Thanks for the lift and the company. Love that pic of the Lily.