Tuesday 5 June 2007

college exhibition



well tonight we had our college exhibition, i had one print up most people had one to three prints but as i was of for a few days they didnt know which to put out.
never the less im really chuffed as i walked in with my friend tonight to find out that i had sold a picture twice so im chuffed as its one of my favourite pics so must run into Edinburgh and get it printed.
the border is actually white

Linda sorry if i missed you, we had left at 7.45pm

I had a productive night last night and this morning making the above birthday cards for my friends and family birthdays in June

2 comments:

Linda said...

Brilliant news about selling your pic. Love the cards, must get myself sorted re card making. Sorry I missed the exhibition, the school thing ran late and I couldn't get away. Take care x x x

Roz said...

that picture is bloody amazing, I love it, well done on selling two, yahoo.