Saturday 16 June 2007

College Over

thought id share this picture with you it was taken thursday moprning at 0.32am I suffer from insomina and had been good for 3 months and have slept like a baby but unfortunatley wednesday night i just couldnt sleep at all and seen this through my window and just had to take a pic. ( I was awake all night and never slept at all) unfortunaley 10 mins late the rain clouds came and ruined the nice pink sky.


well i cant believe thats another year over with college, we had our nite out on thursday which was really enjoyable and took lots of pics so have some to scrap and some to put in my friends albums.

I had my interview for the diploma course and have been accepted into stevensons college in Edinburgh which is the one I wanted to go too. so that will be another year to look forward too Im jumping straight into the 2nd year.
unfortunatley I am on nights tonight and last night so wont get much scrapping done altough I did make my dad's card for tomorrow will make my father in laws tomorrow once I get up.

Linda thanks for lending me ur lens all ive used it for at the moment is taking a pic of my flower which is dying, im gutted we paid £20.00 for two and they lasted 5 days. the weather is just not photo taking weather



Paeonia "buckeye belle"




Paenia
"birds dream"






No comments: