Monday 18 June 2007

another busy weekend with results!

Well today im shattered although I fisnihed college on friday just had the last few bits to hand in and done that today so thats me done! will hand in tomorrow morning just got the last lot of prints

We went for walk and photo taking session in almondell country park which was great a little grey but very warm and it meant I could do my underwater photography pics in the pond which came out really well.

Been to the craft night with Linda tonight didnt get much done again just lost motivation although I did 3/4 of one page and farted about with another that I started last week opps.




















2 comments:

Roz said...

bet your relevied college is over for the summer, what you going to do with yourself now. I love all those water shots as well, you really must show us how you do that.

Linda said...

Love those shots, hope they do the trick at college too.