Wednesday 6 August 2008

cinema again

well never again will i follow my instinct! we went to see Batman (a dark knight) and believe me I really wished I hadnt bothered! I knew in the begining it was my type of film but wanted to be in the gang and go and see it, And also cause I love Heath Ledger I thought that would make it ok, But it wasnt I hated it, I didnt hate the film I more hated the type of film as Im normally a chick flick girlie or kids film fan Paul says 12's are to much for me checky so and so,

anyway Heath played a really good joker! RIP Heath but for once scared the livning daylights out of me!



we also went to see Wall.e on Monday now that my kinda of film its about a cute little robot that tidies up the earths waste after us humans Im not going to tell you any more as it will ruin it for you!!!! but that was way more my kind of film and loved every minute of it

1 comment:

Angela said...

Think I would prefer Wall e too, lol!