Monday 23 June 2008

not much going on thats exciting in my life this week

Well as the title says not been up to much this week, I have been working in maternity ward at the local hospital also eldery rehab ward altough my favourite is the maternity altohough it makes me so broody but the babies are so adoreable.

Back at medical photography tomorrow so cant wait im really enjoying my time there learnt so much and been to photograph so many differnet medical things from threatres to every day deremtology problems to powerpoints and taking photos of the instruments for various departments cant thank the staff enough for there help and encouragement

leaving you with two pictures of my pets

first one is my cat Midnight making herself look bigger than she is and decided she needs a shot on my Wii Fit shame she's facing the wrong way lol

and this last one is of spike my bearded dragon talk about going mad for greens, these guys love there locuts but also require a small portion of greens, yet the beardies and chameleon go mad for rocket epecially wild rocket, think there is a scent that makes them mad for it

No comments: