Friday 2 May 2008

glorious weather

well its been so nice and sunny the last few days say 2 days, its been so nice and people are smiling again

Ive been really busy withn college work cant believe i only have 6 weeks left of college excited as im hating it so much at the moment (long story)

my friend Katrina and I her mum and sister had a lovely evening scrpapping last saturday and had a drink or too but it was nice put together 3 pages just need to finish them i have acard to make for my dad's birthday too (have quite a few for may)

also been organising my 30th birthday party which aint till january but as its my last birthday im celelbrating then this one will be big so of lots of planning and changing me mind to come lol

leaving u with a lovely sunset

2 comments:

Angela said...

Gorgeous pic!
Hope to see you soon

Linda said...

Not long now for college, great pic.