Friday 18 April 2008

Linlithgow again


A couple of weeks ago I visited Linlithgow one of my favourite places just to go and chill out and for easy photos lol the swans must think "not again" yet they still pose for me and so easy to capture. Of course i rewarded them with loads of bread which they loved!!

















I was so cuffed the other day and seen a family of Deer in the woods next to my house so was quite happy, yet to catch them on on camera but I will keep trying!

have been busy doing my scarpbookin and done 7 pages in one day unfortnaltley I cant find cable for camera to computer so will upload them at another time

Have a good weekend everyone

2 comments:

Roz said...

those swan pictures are amazing. Can't believe you did 7 layouts in one day, you are the ultimate scrapping machine, hee hee.

Angela said...

Fab pics, and 7 Lo's, wow!!!