Monday 7 April 2008

glasgow traffic



well after 8 years of avoiding driving to Glasgow I had to do it today, we had to take two cars and pick up my In laws and boy I have been panicking all night about the journey, but it was ok got there in one piece and actually panic free. Unfortunatley the only thing I hated was following my partner, he was driving to fast and indicated when he was at turn off, yet he moans at every one else doing it.

all i need to do now is keep driving there and get more confidence in driving there and away I will go

will leave you with some photos I did for my fashion module for college

3 comments:

Linda said...

Well done you! Fantastic photos too.

Roz said...

OMG, those photos are amazing, Rah Rah for you, bloody men, typical drivers

Sara-Jane said...

thanks roz and Linda much appreciated

totally agree with you Rox Typlical male driver

my pal loved her pics too she now can;t stop offereing to model went from being really shy to what the heck