Sunday 9 September 2007

weymouth 2nd sept 2007

I have been down in banbury (oxfordshire) visiting my parents which was ok but 4 days days is long enough!! my parents also came back with us for 3 days which went fine just glad to have my home back to normal and my own breathing space

My dad drove us down to Weymouth (dorset) and it certainly brought back many memories from when i went as a child on family holidays the weather wasnt bad overcast when we got there amd then it brightened up!!!!



the famous weymouth clock










the promanade train






my daddy



bee my daddy's dog , wont normally sit to have her photos taken








weymouth RNLI going on a call out







sand sculptures shrek, donkey, puss in boots
weymouth @ night

1 comment:

Linda said...

Coincidence alert! I used to live in a wee viallge called Ambrosden, not that far from Banbury.