Thursday 23 August 2007

opps! not updated for a while:)

sorry not updated for while, dont where the time runs to!
I got my self a 10ft trampoline and its great!! paul built it for at 11pm last thursday, and ive been on it every chance i can get the weather turned a bit rainy or should i say a down pour for a few days.
me on the trampline
I also have to fight my cat for it as she loves running and jumping on it and staying in the midle of the jump mat silly cat!! ive even bounced slightly whilst she been on it and she just sits there like she rules!!
Of course my sister in law has been on it, and my friends wee boy!!








My friends wee boy HAVING AGREAT TIME






I also went to see hairspray the movie with Lnda hadnt seen the orginal and loved every minute of it!! john travolita as a women made me laugh roo thanks for going with me linda


I did my 5th weddin as the photographer on friday and they all came out really well and pauls sister came to help me which she was agreat hand!!! and the sun came out in time for the photos which was good
monday paul and went up to Bathgate hills and walked up the binney craig and captured the sunset!!! i just love taking pics of the sunsets and go at every opportunity




paul caught on camera again hed kill me but what he dont know what hurt him LOL






























1 comment:

Angela said...

Wow your pics are amazing, and my kids would love a go on your trampoline!!!